- Follow rightfromthestart on WordPress.com
- Want British chocolate? Check out jollygoods.co gleam.io/PWRhp-BftkzN 3 days ago
- I want to win a @Jolly_goods British Chocolate Gift box!! jollygoods.co #JollyGood gleam.io/PWRhp-BftkzN 3 days ago
- @coombemill it's been so long.. I will be back soon. 3 days ago
- A Girl Asked Why My Daughter With Autism Is Weird. Her Friend Had the Best Response. themighty.com/?p=12932 via @themightysite 4 days ago
Posts I Like
HB on British Children Learning to R… Eminda on How to Encourage your Child to… memsandbeingmum on Why Is Pretend Play Impor… Marie Forst on Why Do Young Children Draw Bel… Marie Forst on Why Do Young Children Draw Bel…
Top Posts & Pages
- Home Preschooling - Doing it My Way
- CBeebies -Tree Fu Tom (raising awareness of dyspraxia)
- How to Encourage your Child to Wear an Eye Patch
- If You Go Down to the Woods Today - 10 Woodland Activities for Children
- Magic Belles: Magic Music - A Review
- Why Do Young Children Draw Belly Buttons?
- Musical Games to Help Young Children Learn about Notes and Beats .
- 'I'm Not Going Cross Eyed Now' - Children Wearing Glasses.
- Can Technology Engage and Improve Boys Literacy?
- There's a Spider on the Floor - Fun with Rhyme
Blogs I Follow
- Ramblings of a retired teacher.
- ERIC Blog
- The True Power of Parenting
- Mud Mud Marvellous Mud
- Happiness in Learning
- ECE is Vital
- EASYsolution 4 NURSERY EDUCATION dot-co-dot-uk
- Living Differently
- Leading CPD
- Jane Eaton Hamilton
- gemma D. alexander
- Buy Nothing Project
- A Teacher's Reflections
- Journey Together Full Day Kindergarten
- Playful Directions
- Lets Make Learning Fun Again
Monthly Archives: January 2012
In my previous post I reviewed Christmas at Butlins. Our wonderful family break at Butlins involved lots of activities that were not unique to Christmas. Here I will explain what made Butlins such a great family holiday.
On our recent visit to Butlins Minehead Resort, climbing seemed to be a recurrent theme. My eldest daughter went on the zip wire and climbed the climbing wall with her dad. She had been very excited about climbing the climbing wall … Continue reading
Me the Man and the Baby are currently running a competition entitled ‘the messiest kids’. I couldn’t resist entering knowing that I have this amazing picture. This is my entry to the Appliances Online messiest kids competition, check out all the … Continue reading
The first thing that struck me when this cd arrived was the beautiful packaging. The Land of Sometimes moves away from standard cd casing, instead presenting it as a book with captivating illustrations. Each song has an illustrated page in the storybook … Continue reading
I lost my mum 11 years ago. My children have never met her. They have seen photographs and I talk about her a lot but they don’t really understand who she is. With this in mind I asked my dad … Continue reading
My 3 year old wears glasses. She has been getting on really well with them and feels quite special and unique. She wears them because she has a turn and is long sighted. The ophthalmologist thinks that her glasses will … Continue reading